Thursday, June 5, 2008

Succumbed to pressure.

Because you refuse to heal your open wounds, I don't need to justify the shadows dancing in the sun. Only those who take refuge in darkness are influenced by the image of pressure. Only those who breathe negativity succumb to the mirage of hate. Your dreams are a blur and your ambitions are to waste. It is you who must take responsibility for the walking corpse.

So when I stand by the edge, looking over the ledge and my eyes taste the bitter sweetness, don't attempt to talk me down. Your words are hollow and unfaithful.
And if I jump, by all means don't break my fall, for gravity and insanity is my peace of mind. I laugh while I experiment. You cry while you haven't even taken a step.

Scowl me, but be sure your thoughts are sincere.

Mock me, as long as one eye is open.

Mind me, as long as you follow me.

Until then, while ignoring the moment your open wounds are now deep seeded.

No comments: